- Last Updated: Saturday, 13 February 2010 14:13
- Hits: 14
I respect your right to the privacy of information that may personally identify you. This Policy deals with such information (“data”) you provide offline as well as at this Website.
This policy does not apply to Websites you may access through our site (from our Links section, for instance); these are entities we do not own or control. You should read the privacy policies in effect at those Web sites to learn how they collect and use data from you.
The James River Technical Communications Website does not collect personal data for guests who browse this site. This Website collects data about you only when you:
- Contact me with a question, request for services, or suggestion
- You provide your name, e-mail address, and your comments. I use these data only to respond to you.
- Participate in a Promotion or Survey
- You provide your contact information (such as your e-mail address) and relevant other data, such as your survey preferences. I use these data to run the promotion or survey and, if you directly and explicitly give your consent (“opt-in”) at the time, to provide you promotional material.
- Register a Client Account
- You or your project manager provide your name, company name, position, company address, business phone, fax number, and e-mail address to set up your client site account. You select your own password and are responsible for the security of that password as well as your username.
All actions taken by those who use the project management component are logged by IP address, user ID, date, and time.
Depending upon your response to a promotion or program (such as a survey) I offer on this Website, I may ask you to submit additional, optional identifying data. I ask this to help better understand you and your needs.