No matter the skill or the value offered, it always comes down to Money: Can you afford James River Technical Communications?
The rates I quote are "standard" and may differ from those I negotiate with specific clients. I take into account the status of my client—I apply different scales to businesses and non-profits, depending upon their situations.
You can depend on this: You will be able to afford me.
Payment Terms & Methods
- New clients pay up-front for contracted hourly services as agreed in our contract before I begin work.
- Clients pay 50% of the negotiated cost of a fixed-fee contract before I begin work.
- I invoice only on an "On Receipt" basis.
- I accept payments via company or personal check, cash, or PayPal.
- I do not accept payments via e-check, telecheck, or through any online gateway other than PayPal.
I provide a 90-day warranty for my services following acceptance of the final deliverable. In other words, if you find an issue with what I’ve done for you, I will make the change for free.
This does not include items that were not included in our contract and statement of work or changes that you need to add after you accept the project materials I provide.
|Policy & Procedure Manual||$155.00|
|Proposal Response||$175.00||Financials data not included|
Note: Other media or document types available on request.
I work exclusively with Content Management Systems.
Website Design & Deployment
|Website Model||Open-Source CMS/hr||Notes|
These are add-on services to support existing sites.
|Images||$25.00/image||Includes cost of royalty-free stock image purchased, preparation, & installation|
|Image Galleries||$750.00/gallery||Includes preparation & configuration of a static or sliding image gallery averaging 15 images|
|Web Content Creation/Editing||$75.00/article||Includes SEO functions & tagging|
|Website Maintenance||$150.00/month||Includes: 4 hours per month, CMS, component, & extension software updates; complete Website backup|