The Goat Locker Comments
Website Guests are encouraged to comment on articles published by me in the Goat Locker.so long as your comments are professional, friendly, and open. Respect each other and remain mindful of your audience when making jokes.
The Goat Locker is not bound by the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States. Remember that your comment on my website reflects more on me than on you.
Remember: I served in the U.S. Navy as an initiated Chief Petty Officer.
- The Chief is always right.
- In the unlikely event that the Chief is wrong, Rule #1 immediately applies.
- The Goat Locker is not bound by the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
- Comments must be related to a specific blog article.
I review every comment. If I feel a comment is off–topic or violates the Rules, I will remove it.
- Contact me to argue your point.
- Arguments will be ignored.
- Call me any name.
- See if that works.
All comments must be submitted in English.
- Respect my audience—and yours
- Choose your words wisely
- Be mindful of your audience with your jokes
- If you did not write it, do not post it unless you attribute it to the proper source
- Self–Promotion—You may not use this website to promote yourself, your website, or your organization.
- Personal Attacks